Write your ticket to career success. Apply for our Master of Professional Communication program. The full-time, one-year MPC program offers the perfect balance of theoretical knowledge and practical skills while challenging you to critically and creatively explore communications at organizational and global levels.
MPC program highlights:
- Internship. Work for organizations that match your research interests and career goals.
- Interdisciplinary faculty. Learn from Canada’s top communication researchers and innovators.
- Major Research Project/Paper. Become an expert in your field by completing an original, creative major research paper or project.
- Cutting-edge technology. Gain valuable graphic, video and new media skills using state-of-the-art technology.
- Centre for Communicating Knowledge (CCK). Plan and create communication strategies for research or business.
- Paid opportunities + scholarships. Apply to work as a Research or Grad Teaching Assistant.
Application deadline: January 22, 2019.