The Master of Professional Communication program at Ryerson University is a one-year, professionally-oriented graduate program that provides students with a unique blend of innovative courses, research opportunities, and experiential learning. The MPC program may be for you if you are
- fascinated with the use of text, image and sound to persuade and inform diverse audiences
- driven to become a skillful and creative communicator with a strong foundation in theoretical and ethical principles of professional communication
- interested in science communication, political communication, visual communication, knowledge mobilization, public relations, and risk and crisis communication
- keen to explore a wide range of opportunities for professional communicators in private, public, and not-for-profit organizations.
At the MPC Info Night, faculty and staff will provide key information about admission requirements, application procedures, courses, research, and the internship. Alumni will be on hand to answer questions and current students will share their experience of MPC program.
See for yourself what makes our masters program so unique: browse the showcase of student designs on display and hear from current and former MPC students.
- Connect with current MPC students and alumni
- Meet ProCom faculty and staff
- Browse student research posters
- Take a tour of ProCom teaching and learning spaces
Applications open in late October. Get started here.